About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere. We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Executive to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Mohali.
About the Job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for SEO and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Executive who is skilled and has an everlasting thirst to explore SERP & SM algorithms.
Please note that this is a full-time role and we are only looking for candidates who can commute to the workplace every day.
- Content outreach and distribution through free and paid channels.
- Brand awareness through content marketing and other digital channels.
- Building work relations with bloggers & influencers.
- Google Adwords & Facebook paid campaigns handling
- Research and planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Having a Google AdWords certification is an added advantage.
- Must know about all on-page, off-page SEO, and SMO activities.
- Working knowledge of various SEO tools for research and analysis.
- Conduct keyword research and content analysis.
- Manage Google Analytics and GWMT.
- 2-4 years experience with Ecommerce, Online Marketplaces, Mobile Applications, CMS, Open Source Scripts, Social networking portals, On-Demand Service Portals.
- Should have a background in the software development industry, academically and/or professionally.
- Working knowledge of Google’s Keyword Planner Tool.
- Desire to advance their skillset and grow within the agency.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Should have experience in Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM/SMO to manage all search engine optimization, content marketing, and paid marketing activities.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search console, & other marketing tools.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization activities.
- Willingness to work hard to achieve the company’s commitments.
- She/he must be well updated with recent changes in digital marketing.
- Outspoken, Good communication skills, and committed to the organization.