About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Mohali.
About the Job
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of designers and strategists to help build websites, brands, and campaigns for our partners. You need to be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment, have great communication skills, and be passionate about design and development.
- Based on RFPs, work with the team to produce estimates, establish timeframes, and identify potential roadblocks/risks to successful delivery.
- Build high-performance websites and secure, scalable APIs with real-time features using react.js, GraphQL, Node.js and PostgreSQL
Optimize site for speed/usability across desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
- Work constructively with team members across disciplines through roadblocks and challenges, solving problems, and supporting the team while remaining porous to feedback.
- Test/QA your work as you execute. Seek to understand what ‘done’ actually means to the team and the client.
Fully own tasks in every stage of development and complete them by the expected due date.
- Enhance problem solving skills to provide maintainable bullet-proof
- Provide code reviews for fellow developers.solutions.
- Build application features in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL,
- Deep experience in developing custom WordPress themes, plugins, and sites from scratch.
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and external clients with the capacity to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic. Experience & understanding of applied SEO and analytics.
- Capacity to transform management protocols into effective technology;
- Experience & understanding of security best practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail – you take pride in your work and sweat the small stuff.
- Experience managing workload in project management software, and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with project managers;
- Proven record of site speed and mobile optimization.
- Experience & understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Bonus- Experience with Shopify and CMS platforms